Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I have been a terrible blogger

I know it's been two and a half weeks since my last post, but I've been busy!

I have been feeling pretty well.  The last few days have been a little rougher.  Classes start back up tomorrow, so I hope that I'm feeling alright.  My back has been feeling better, but I still will be going to the chiropractor tomorrow to make sure everything's okay.  I've been pretty active between rehab sessions, helping with yard work at Todd's dad's house.  I even mowed the lawn (riding, of course) twice!  And the biggest news of all: We got a kitten!  

She is a gray tabby and about 4 or 5 months old.  We haven't officially picked a name, but I will post it once we have!  I need to get started on a treatment so I can get to bed early for my first day back to school!  It's going to be a busy day (buzzing around non-stop from 11am until 9pm)!  I'll try to write more frequently, I promise.

No comments: