Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holiday Surprise!

The surgery went well and I'm back in Wichita recovering. My lungs took a dip, which was expected, so I'll be on IV antibiotics for another week.  When we pulled into our drive way I saw my aunts' cars there and assumed they wanted to see how I was doing (and check out my neat incisions).  What we found when we walked in the door were poinsettias, a decorated Christmas tree and holiday music playing!  Some of the family had gotten together while we were gone and decorated our house for us! It was such a wonderful surprise, and really cheered me up, along with Mom and Dad!! I'm so glad to be home for Christmas! 

1 comment:

Shirley B. Houghton said...

This is very informative and interesting for those who are interested in blogging field. Find here an information about the page to download Auto Clicker