Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I went back to the ENT today to have another professional essentially pick my nose. Having quite a bit of pain now but the pain meds should be kicking in shortly, I hope. Pulmonary rehab went pretty good today. I'm feeling better than I did this weekend, but not back to how I felt Thursday. I completed all of my exercise rotations, though and only had to take a couple breaks during the last one. I had to increase my oxygen from 3 liters to 4, but I held at 93% after that. I know I should be wearing my oxygen more often, but I still haven't gotten over the self-consciousness of wearing it in public. I have the feeling that I'm going to have to put on my big girl panties and just deal with it!

1 comment:

Adreana Joseph said...

Great Share! Loved reading your blog post. Learned many interesting things from your content.I found interesting information about How To Get More Amazon Flex Blocks