Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I went back to the ENT doctor today and had the sponges/splints removed from my sinuses. I feel SO much clearer and I'm allowed to blow my nose again. Although today having them cleaned out post-op was more painful than the surgery itself. He suctioned out my sinuses today. It was literally like a tiny vacuum on soft (and tender!) tissue. He even was very near the root of one of my teeth and I definitely felt that! I could feel my pulse in my cheeks afterward. A couple pain pills and a nice home cooked dinner took care of that and I'm feeling much better tonight. I go back in a week for another check-up. I tried to go back to pulmonary rehab today but riding the bike gave me such a headache and made my sinuses hurt, so I had to stop. Also, I go back to Minneapolis for an update evaluation June 5th. I'll be excited to see how I'm doing according to their machines. Hopefully I'll be back on track at rehab and feeling even better than I did last week!

No comments: